The Spofford Group prides itself on being the only commercial retail insurance brokerage firm to focus solely on management liability and professional liability insurance and related coverages. From staying on top of market trends and regulatory changes to developing deep relationships with industry underwriters, we provide nimble and specialized expertise you won’t find anywhere else.
Our disciplined approach gives us the unique ability to create highly customized solutions tailored to your specific needs – no matter how challenging your risk profile.
Our client engagement process typically includes the following elements:
- Consult with client to identify their risk profile.
- Identify deficiencies or excesses in client’s existing programs
- Provide insurance capital markets intelligence
- Perform carrier strength analyses
- Leverage our relationships with national carriers and underwriters to craft the best possible policy and maximize claims recovery
Structuring and Negotiation
- Structure sophisticated and customized traditional and non-traditional coverage solutions
- Craft efficient programs that maximize coverage while minimizing costs
Structured Renewal Process
- Perform contract reviews and insurance compliance analyses
- Update clients on market changes and how their risk profile is affected
- Work with client to set a renewal strategy that meets objectives
- Develop innovative coverage to address existing and emerging exposures
- Provide assistance in managing time and resources by overseeing the 120-day renewal cycle
- Assist with claims reporting
- Provide advice and counsel on insurers’ claims positions
- Leverage underwriting relationships to maximize claims recovery