- Employment-related claims
- Shareholder suits around M&A activities
- Creditor and bankruptcy trustee actions
- Allegations of anti-trust or unfair competition
- Contractual disputes and other business activities between you and your customer(s)
- Regulatory enforcement actions around matters involving wage and hour claims, the National Relations Act, the False Claims Act, bribery and other consumer protection and competition laws
To help you determine the right coverage for your private company, The Spofford Group will work with you to identify your private company’s unique risk profile. Based on these findings, we’ll create a customized management liability insurance plan for you.